Many moons ago I was tagged by my friend, @myfictionalshelf with the Meet the Bookstagrammer Tag. I decided to make it the Meet the Book Blogger Tag.
- Where are you from? The United States, Texas
- When did you start your account? My blog I started about 2 weeks ago. My instagram I started August 16, 2016.
- Would you rather been an author or publisher? I love to write, but I would logically make a better living as a publisher.
- Standalone or Series? Series because I always want more from characters and plots.
- Which author has been your biggest inspiration? Cassandra Clare
- Where in the world do you wish to travel? Everywhere. Definitely Spain, London, Paris, and Ecuador.
- Cats or dogs? Dogs because I love my baby, Moose, and I’m allergic to cats.
- What’s your favorite movie(s)? My best friend asked me this today and I don’t know. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, Signs, The Mummy (original), and Speed because my dad and I had a movie night watching it and had a lot of fun.
- What’s your biggest fear? Inclosed spaces, getting into a car accident, dying, insects, and etc. because I could go on forever.
- If you got stuck on an island, what 3 books would you take with you? Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling, and Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor.
That was interesting and I hope you learned something about me. Answer your favorite question below. I will make a separate post on Instagram so be sure to follow me there.